Lemongrass has traditionally been used in Ayurveda as a stimulant with its many benefits for the body and mind. Its antiseptic and astringent properties make it perfect for getting even and glowing skin. Almost every hotel you enter to, you get greeted with its sweet lemonish aroma, which has a very calming effect on the mind. It’s refreshing aroma also helps to light off jet lag, cellulite, revitalizing a tired body and mind, as well as keeping the family Pet free of fleas and ticks. Not to forget its ability to naturally repel Mosquitoes.
- Known for its fresh lemony fragrance, it is a common additive used by the perfume industry. Just add a few drops to a diffuser and spread the positive fresh and reinvigorating aroma to your surroundings.
- Take a few drops of the oil and apply to the underarms or on to your clothing as a natural deodorant.
- Mix a few drops with a base oil and massage daily to protect against skin infections.
- It is also a natural tick and flea repellent, so add few drops of Lemongrass Oil along with Lavender and Peppermint to bottle of distilled water and shake the bottle and spray it evenly on your pet to keep him smelling fresh and for keeping the ticks and flea at bay. Avoid eyes and mouth of your pet whiling spraying this. In case of major tick infestation, your pet may require something stronger consult your Vet for the same.
- Use the aroma of this oil in a diffuser to repel mosquitoes and enjoy a blissful sleep.