Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an evergreen shrub, widely used not only as food seasoning, but, the essential oil of Rosemary has also been very popular to help improve concentration and stimulating hair growth and for stopping hair fall. Rosemary essential oil is also used to help relieve pain, combating stress and managing tissue inflammation,
How to use; homemade concoctions:
- Rosemary oil has a wonderful woody herbaceous smell which can help you relax. Just add a few drops mixed with water in a diffuser to spread its aroma in your surroundings.
- Add a few drops of this oil to a base oil of your choice like coconut oil or olive oil or almond oil and massage on your forehead or scalp, as it is said to have properties that improve brain function.
- Add a few drops of Rosemary, Horsetail and Carrot seed Essential oil in a carrier oil of choice and you have a wonderful home made hair oil ready, which will not reduce / stop hair fall but also bring back shine and volume to the hair.
- Apply a few drops of this magical oil under your feet and gently massage to rid yourself of muscular fatigue and stress. A full body massage with Rosemary essential oil mixed with a carrier oil will also help improve blood circulation in the body.
- Like quite a few other essential oils Rosemary is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, so massaging few drops of this oil along with Lavender and Peppermint essential oil mixed with a base oil can also effectively help reduce inflammations and exhaustion.