Masurika (100 ml & 60 ml): If we look at Mosquito Repellents almost all mosquito repellents have a chemical called DEET in it, which kills the mosquitos. Now, if a chemical is killing an insect it is natural, to presume that long term exposure to the chemical would cause some issues with us Human too.
Now Mosquitos do cause diseases like; Malaria, Chikungunya and Dengue and therefore, it is important to protect ourselves from them, but why do it at cost of our own health. Especially when Mother Nature has the perfect solution, there are numerous plants which naturally keep Mosquitos and Fly’s away.
We, at Dhriti Raina Agro Products are harnessing the goodness of nature and only the pure extracts from plants in form of essential oils have been used in producing ‘Masurika’, a 100% Herbal Mosquitos Repellent. Our product is completely DEET free and does not have any kind of synthetic oil or preservatives mixed in it and therefore can safely be used by all above the age of 2 years.
Masurika Concentrate: Is a unique blend of well-known Insect and Mosquito repellent natural oils, such as; Citronella, Camphor, Citriodora Eucalyptus and Lemongrass. This concoction can be used with any Oil Diffuser as a replacement for commercial chemical based repellents.
Citronella Essential Oil: Citronella essential oil is another wonderful gift to mankind by mother nature. It not only has Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal properties but, it also controls excessive oil in body and if used as a bath oil can help manage the problems associated with Oily Skin, such as Acne. Its strong lemon flavour makes it an ideal deodorant and room freshener. Lets not forget it is also the best natural mosquito / insect repellent.
How to Use:
- Masurika: just take a few drops of the oil and apply on all exposed parts of the body before you step out in the open. Re-apply as required.
- Masurika Concentrate: Adding a few drops of the oil to an oil diffuser would not only spread a sharp zingy aroma but also rid your surroundings of any mosquitos or flies. In case of light infestation of Mosquitoes add 5-6 drops of the concoction and in case of heavy infestation situation add 10-12 drops.
- Citronella Essential Oil:
- Citronella is one of the best natural insect repellents, so just add a few drops of the essential oil to a base oil like coconut oil or olive oil and gently rub all over the exposed body parts to naturally combat the menace of Mosquitos.
- Adding a few drops of the oil to an oil diffuser would not only spread a sharp zingy aroma but also rid your surroundings of any mosquitos or flies.
- In case you are someone who has an oily skin and suffer Acne because of that, Citronella is a boon for you. Just use it as a bath oil by adding 4 drops of Citronella in a bucket full of water and see those Acnes disappear naturally.